Sunday, March 1, 2015

Mooncalf: Book Trailer

I have championed Linda L. Zern's Mooncalf in the past, both in my review and listing it as one of my favorite books I read in 2013.  Here is an except from my original review: "I can't help but compare Mooncalf to To Kill a Mockingbird.  The setting, its message, its mood, and its characters all lend themselves to that comparison, and it's a fine comparison to make.  Harper Lee told a great story and so has Linda L. Zern.  Mooncalf should be read.  It's one of the best books I've read this year and most certainly one of the most memorable I've ever read.  I wouldn't miss the chance to enjoy it, learn from it, and have your heart broken by it."  Check out the book trailer below, which was put together by Nathan Schmoe.





Mooncalf Book Trailer from Nathan Schmoe on Vimeo.

Other Topics of Interest:
Reflections: Mooncalf
Mooncalf: Inspirations and Recollections
Best Books of 2013

1 comment:

  1. You've been nominated for Liebster award!!!!! Congratulations! Here are all the details: http://chicklitchickadees.com/we-were-nominated-for-an-award/ (P.S. This is real, not spam :) )

    ReplyDelete